Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cool Site Award!

I was really excited when I saw the Google main page today - it's Jackson Pollock's birthday! 


What made me even happier was the very first link on the results page: jacksonpollock.org!  I found this site several years ago when I was in a Creative Arts class - it's basically the coolest time-waster ever.  The page is blank when it loads, but if you move your mouse around, black paint drips all over.  The paint changes color when you click your mouse.  


I wasted quite a bit of time on this website when I was working at the library.  It's been awhile since I've played around with it, so I'm glad Google decided to honor my favorite post-modern painter today!  

2 comments:

Duni said...

Oh..that's cool. Thanks for sharing!

Retaining Wall Contractor Concord said...

Hello nice posst